Cait and I decided to stop Flesh Eating Fridays while TWD is on hiatus. (Boo) So, recently we joined the Female Geek Bloggers community on google+ and we are teaming up with other great female bloggers and fellow nerds to talk about our favorite 5 in each weekly topic. Thanks to The Nerdy Girlie for helping to bring the community together and letting us play!
This week’s topic:
The Games We Love to Play
- The Sims 3 – I love the Sims. I’ve played forever. Yes, I cheat. I use all the codes. What? If I wanted to be broke, in a crappy house, trying to survive I would just not play The Sims. This game is amazing. I can be anything I want. I can do whatever I want. Just talking about this game makes me want to stop mid-post to go play some more. Where does the time go when I play?
- ANY King Game on my iPhone – Look, they are great for passing time. Whether it is Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda, Farm Heroes Saga, Bubble Witch Saga, whatever. We will play. No, we do not do the annoying ask friends to play on Facebook option.
- Cards Against Humanity – Because it is hours of offensive, vulgar, over-the-top hilarity. It borders on hysteria. If you’re going to be the worst human ever, this the is game for you.
- Quelf – Sometimes you just need to be silly. Quelf will provide that, and more. It’s probably not the game for sober introverts, though.
- Arkham Horror – Yep, we really are nerds. This is a board game based on H.P. Lovecraft’s fictional town of Arkham, the year is 1926. You play as an investigator trying to close gates that have been opened throughout town. The gates are letting in all kinds of aliens and monsters. The game is long and has many expansions. It’s a lot of fun. Happy Friday! What are your favorite games?